This constitution was written to be a guide for all employees of “Intellect Code”, and it provides all basic information about the company, its values and goals. It helps you understand the nature of work and the internal laws that simplify the understanding of working with us from the first day until many years.
This constitution is like a (Handbook) for companies, and it is made available to the public as an explanation of “Intellect Code” for those interested and followers, as well as for those wishing to work with us. We hope that as we write it and publish it for everyone, it will enhance the value of transparency and contribute to spreading a different work environment for the rest of the companies in Iraq and the Middle East.
A person lives on certain values through which he determines his way of life, how he deals with himself and with others, and his choices and goals depend on them. What applies to an individual applies to companies. And with these values you stand Intellect Code.
· The Freedom
· Non-discrimination and stimulating diversity
· The truth
· Concern for the environment
Each company has an organizational structure aimed at its governance. On this page, there is an explanation of the organizational form at Intellect, in order to make it easier for each employee to know his role and responsibilities, as well as knowing who to submit inquiries and reports to. We are still trying more than one mechanism to adjust the structure to suit us.
Through experience, we have found that it is unhealthy to take any ready-made structural system and impose it on the company. Likewise, we find that there are positions and a method of gradation that apply to most companies, and we discover that they do not suit us. Up to this point, this is the organizational figure At Intellect Code:
Chief Executive Officer
Intellect Code agency is managed by the founder, Ahmed Gorani. He works to manage the teams below, and the new projects in the company, until the projects see the light, and then they are assigned to a manager who takes care of their development.
Managing Director Growth.
works in this position, ensuring with his team managing the development of business and the development of growth. They help ensure higher productivity in line with the company's vision to protecting our client's marketing investments.
Business Development Manager.
works in this position, ensuring with his team managing affairs the development of business with clients and the development of sales. They help ensure higher productivity in line with the company's vision of reaching and assisting the largest number of clients.
Ammar Abboud is a professional responsible for nurturing and managing relationships between Intellect and its clients. They ensure client satisfaction by understanding needs, addressing inquiries, and coordinating with internal teams. Key duties include fostering trust, tailoring solutions, coordinating cross-functionally, identifying growth opportunities, and advocating for clients. Effective communication, problem-solving, and a customer-focused approach are vital for success in this role.
- Hello. We have an idea that we would like to work with you in Intellect on.
- Already with you, talk please.
- We would like to meet with you and work on that ideas.
There are a number of regular meetings that we do at Intellect, which sometimes, are just for entertainment. And sometimes for brainstorming and development.
The Time & Place
Every month we have a one-hour meeting at Intellect, and we are talking about what happened last month such as funny situations that we faced, the challenges, risks, good and bad things. There is no agenda for this meeting, there is no laptop or smartphone on the table.
These applications are services that we settled on after research, trials and errors, and discovering that these applications make us work optimally. Until now. It is only a means, and when we find better means we move to it. Feel free to suggest a new product that we will work on together.
· To keep work organized and documented, we use Basecamp to keep track of project assignments and all work-related communication.
· We use Mail and Outlook for our email service.
· To facilitate the work of human resources, we use Jibble 2.
· Calendly meeting scheduling app.
· We use PowerPoint and Keynote to design, reports and create presentations. Most of Team at Intellect uses macOS and Windows devices.
· We use Excel for reporting, analyzing data, our business development.
· We use OneDrive for our cloud service.
· We use Microsoft Forms and customized codes for our data collection tools.
· We use QuickBooks for our financials and accounting.
· We use WhatsApp for Business for our communications with teams and clients.